Sunday, August 8, 2010

09 Pre Heresy Death Guard








Something a little different...
Heres my pre heresy Death Guard army I made last year. Took me a year and a half to get it done,and it was inspired by the flight of the eisenstein book. I put a lot of TLC in this project. From the jawabases to the scratch built special characters (captain Typhon ,Ignatius Grulgor and the primarch himself), i tried to capture every detail. I ended up selling the army and starting my chaos space marines. Unfortunatly, there is no other recordings or photos for this army besides these pictures and video from Black Matts blog and Fritz' youtube channel. Just thought i should share..

*my army is at 8:58

3 comments:

Grizzled Gorilla said...

Nice looking army. I must say it looks 10 times better than any of my first few armies.
Thanks for the video.

Black Matt said...

I forgot about Ignatius Grulgor! WHo did you sell it to ?

lil will said...

I sold it to someone at a comic store in Delaware called between books