Friday, March 8, 2013

Alpha Legion Daemon Prince Conversion


    This guy was really fun to build and paint. I always like the bulky look of the nurgle d. prince. The head it comes with looks so stupid to me so i replaced it with the regular prince head and used greenstuff to fill in the neck as well as blend the wings with the back.

I used wet blending on the armour, but other than that lots of washes on the skin and yellow ink for the pustules and other fleshy parts. Hes supposed to be a prince with the mark of Nurgle (obviously). Got this done in one night!






Oh and heres a list:

D. Prince - 265
- wings
- armour
- blackmace
MoN

Typhus - 230

(9) plague marines - 256
- 2 meltas
- champ w/ p.axe and meltabombs

(10) zombies - 50

(10) zombies - 50

(10) zombies - 50

(10) zombies - 50

x2 heldrakes - 170
- flamer

(5) spawn - 180
- MoN

x3 (2) oblits -152
- MoN

Aegis Defense line - 70
- comms relay

Total - 1997
                                                      

No comments: